Weather in May in Hendersonvillene, Nc
|| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
- The mean temperature in Hendersonvillene, Nc is very mild at 17.4 °C ( 63.32 °F).
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 126.7mm (5in) of liquid is released.
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for May in Hendersonvillene, Nc, usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Hendersonvillene, Nc:
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) NW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) WSW
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) S
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) E
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E